Friday, August 5, 2011
One Hundred Things You've Never Needed to Know
I've frightened away my lovely commenters with my late-night posts, haven't I? I really ought to start posting earlier in the day. In the hopes of producing a slightly less nonsensical post, I'm following a structure tonight, in the form of one of those tags on Facebook (which I actually wasn't tagged in, but never mind the needless details). Which means you get to learn more than you ever wanted to know about a complete stranger. ;)
1. Full name: Confidential
2. Nickname(s): A handful call me Livi or Livvy, but for the most part people pronounce all four syllables. Then, of course, there is the dreaded parent nickname... whose horrid syllables I cannot bring myself to inflict upon such nice people as my readers.
3. Zodiac sign: Libra
4. Male or Female: Female
5. Elementary School: My Kitchen Table
6. High School: See above. It's K-12.
7. College: Lies ahead. Where this level of education will take place is not yet determined.
8. Hair color: Blonde. (Brain color: Very blonde.)
9. Tall or short: Boringly average, at 5'4".
10. Sandals or Sneakers: Sneakers, unless it is unbearably hot.
11. Sweatpants or Jeans: Sweatpants
12. Phone or Camera: Camera
13. Clean freak: In many ways, yes. In others I am appallingly sloblike in my tendencies.
14. Orange or Apple: Apple
15. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: Jesus is mah lover.
16. Eat or Drink: Smoothie!
17. Eye color: Greenish bluish ish... I'm not sure, honestly.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Root beer
Have you ever?
19. Been in an airplane: A number of times.
20. Been in a relationship: Of the romantic variety, no.
21. Been in a car accident: A minor one.
22. Been in a fist fight: Heh. No.
First and last:
23. First piercing: None. *collective gasp*
24. First real boyfriend/girlfriend: See 15.
25. First pet: Three poodles named Neesha, Whopper, and Oliver, all of which are now deceased. Don't blame me: they were named before my time.
26. First kiss: My doggy
27. First word: Dog
28. Last book you read: The Two Towers
29. Last person you talked to in person: Father
30. Last person you texted: I have texted once in my life. To whom I don't recall.
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Father, Mother, and Brother. Father and Brother slept.
32. Last food you ate: Club crackers
33. Last movie you watched: Ever After. Meh.
34. Last song you listened to: Scherzo in Bb Major (Schubert)
35. Last thing you bought: I... don't recall.
36. Last person you hugged: Mommy
37. Food: Dairy. Eggs.
38. Drink: Chocolate milk
39. Bottoms: This time of year, comfy, lightweight linen pants.
40. Top: It is green with a little drawing of sparrows, and it says, "No worries."
41. Animal: Horses!
42. Color(s): Purple, green, and blue
43. Movies: The first that come to mind are Amazing Grace, Finding Nemo, and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
44. Subject: Science!
Have you ever: (Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [x] Gotten baptized.
46. [x] Celebrated Halloween.
47.  Had your heart broken...
48.  Went over the old texts on your cell phone.
Number 49 went missing.
50.  Hacked someone’s Facebook.
51.  Got pregnant.
52.  Had an abortion.
53. [x] Did something you regret.
54. [x] Broken a promise.
55. [x] Hid a secret.
56. [x] Pretended to be happy.
57. [x] Met someone who changed your life.
58.  Pretended to be sick.
59.  Left the country.
60. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't try.
61. [x] Cried over the silliest thing all the time.
62.  Run a mile.
63. [x] Went to the beach with your best friend.
64.  Got into an argument with your friends.
65.  Dated someone.
66. Thinking about: Snow and ice, and my horsie.
67. Eating: Nothing
68. Drinking: Nothing.
69. Listening to: An obnoxious commercial, because the TV was abandoned with the volume up high.
71. Plans for today: Brush my teeth and go to bed.
72. Waiting for: Small-scale? This to be over. Otherwise, to see what God has planned.
73. Want kids: If I marry, lots.
74. Want to get married: Perhaps.
75. Career: Veterinarian; and I may be called to use this to enter the missions field, caring for the livelihood of those in less fortunate parts of the world.
Which one in a significant other:
(Gah! I didn't see these when I copy-and-pasted this thing...)
76. Lips or eyes: Well, I'd prefer he have all his facial features...
77. Shorter or taller: Erm...
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Uh...
79. Tough or sweet: This is awkward...
80. Texts you or calls you: I'm skipping these.
81. Hook-up or relationship: Hear that?
82. Looks or personality: I'm skipping these! (But personality, of course, is the important of the two.)
Have you ever:
83. Lost your phone: Nopers! 'Course, it's kind of a given, when you have no phone.
84. Snuck out of a house: Yes. At night, or for ill purposes, or further than the backyard? No.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No.
86. Killed somebody: Huh? Uh, unless you count that mosquito earlier... no.
87. Broken someone's heart: I... hope not...
89. Cried when someone/something died: Yes.
Do you believe in:
91. Miracles: I've seen 'em.
92. Love at first sight: In a nonromantic way, absolutely. In a romantic way, I wouldn't know. ;)
93. Heaven: Why, yes!
94. Dreams coming true: They certainly can, whether or not it's in the way you anticipated.
95. Respecting your elders: Yes'm.
96. Kiss on the first date: Eheh. No.
97. Is there anyone you want to be with right now? Jesus. :)
98. Do you know who your real friends are? Only a true friend would willingly put up with me. ;)
99. Do you believe in God? Wholeheartedly.
100: Were you honest? Absolutely so.