Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Little Love

The lovely Faith has kindly given me the lovely Liebster Blog Award. Love you, Faith!

It has a few rules:
  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  • Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  • Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  • And most of all – have bloggity-blog fun!
Thanks, Faith!

I have, ahem, tweaked the the rules just a bit. The reason this post is so delayed, you see, (for Faith nominated me last month) was that I was having such a hard time picking just five of the wonderful bloggers I follow to award. Such would be an agonizing decision, and certainly not bloggity-blog fun, as the rules demand of me.

Instead, I hereby nominate you. Yes, you there! It probably sounds lazy of me, but it's actually a lot harder to come up with a good reason I'm doing it this way.

On another note, there was a gorgeous rainbow today.


And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.


 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”
~Genesis 9:12-16~

4 comments:

  1. I just had a thought.
    You know how the conditions of the earth (like amount of light, etc) were different before the flood from what they're like now? Well, maybe it was to make it possible for there to be rainbows! You think?
    (Anti-spam word: snesse)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting thought! And, from my limited understanding of such matters, that sounds quite logical. Sometime I want to set aside the time to look into these things.

    Snesse. That makes me think of a snooty sort of poise, or fanciness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking it was "sneeze" spelled fancily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been snessing a lot today.

    ReplyDelete

A blog without comments is a lonely place.