Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Past-Bedtime Post

I've returned from my first draft reading with a full head of hair. It's a little disappointing that I don't get to order a colorful wig, but I was pleasantly surprised, for the most part, by what I read.

Gah! Why did I say I would post every day? What was I thinking? What came upon me? I don't want to post today. I don't have anything to post today. I want to go to bed.

It's taken me at least an hour to write these four paragraphs. And apparently I'm so tired I cannot count. And tomorrow I'll be horrified to find I actually published this nonsense. So! I'll just wrap up this post before I embarrass myself further and ask, what was the last book you read?

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Ella Enchanted :D Lovely book, in my opinion. I used to listen to it when I was younger, and have always liked it.

    ReplyDelete

A blog without comments is a lonely place.