Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Vict'ry!

(In using an apostrophe and exclamation point in the title, I am distancing myself from ZNZ's very similar post. =P)

I just won. In the past thirty days, I bled and perspired and cried my way to 100 pages. Some of it was actually okay, and some of it was an embarrassment to screenwriting, that's what revision's for, right?

So now it's time to go watch a movie, relax, and celebrate. Congratulations to everyone who won! Here, have a virtual cupcake. Even if you didn't win, it's probably safe to say you've written more pages of script than most have. You get a cupcake for that too.
 

As I was typing this post, Christian fell asleep in my arms.

<3

5 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congratulations! I did not participate, so I shall save the cupcakes for those who did XD

    Awww! He's so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, because even though I'm not quite sure what the Script Frenzy is/was, it sounds like you deserved to win! :)

    (PS Christian is adorable. <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm sure every page is amazing ... (Yeah, 18 pages is maybe more than most people. XD)
    Did you hear they're reporting that Osama bin Laden is dead?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, you guys!

    Ha. Amazing. Amazingly bad, maybe.

    Yeah, I saw that before I went to bed...

    ReplyDelete

A blog without comments is a lonely place.