Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Versatile, Apparently

All the way back in May the estimable Mercy was kind enough to award me for my versatility in blogging (specifically, for unwittingly co-founding National Cow Week) but I didn't get around to it till just now.

Shnazzy.
These are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 deserving blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them!

1. Thanks, Mercy!


2. Seven Random Facts:
a) My closet is almost as large as my room.
b) I've been to New York City twice. The first time was five weeks after 9/11.
c) When I was twelve, I taught my pony the hokey pokey.
d) My favorite ice cream is Breyer's mint chocolate chip.
e) I sing the alphabet whenever I look up a word in the dictionary or put a new book on the shelf.
f) I cannot bring myself to spend money. Besides gift cards, I think I've only spent a sum larger than five or ten dollars twice in my life. The first time I bought a cockatiel, and the second time a horse.

3. I award...
Skyeler, because she swaps from regency gowns to photography to poetry.
Kayla, because she has a variety of interests (many of which I share *highfive*).
Sarah, because she has all sorts of inspiring posts.
Bubbles, because I predict his blog will be versatile and profound, if he posts.
Olga, because between her and Curly Fry, they have many different areas covered. ;)
Birdi, because she never fails to make me smile. :D
I have so many deserving blogging buddies I had to choose six! And there were more I could have picked if they weren't already tagged.

4. And now I scuttle off to notify people!

2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about this award! As my mom says, I've slept since then. XD
    Also, the third random fact needs to be videoed. DO IT. Please? In fact, I think I still have a contest of yours that I won but haven't gotten the prize for, so I'm going to ask that it be videoing your horse doing the hokey pokey. If possible.
    *hopes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I can try, I can try! That is, if you can put up with my horrid vocal accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete

A blog without comments is a lonely place.